Private BOAT Tour
Discover the best of the Adriatic coast and create unforgettable memories!
Private boat tour
Experience Croatia's most beautiful locations, far from the summer crowds! Spend the day discovering the sea caves, islands and exploring the rich sea life. On this boat tour, you'll see the best of the Adriatic coast and create unforgettable memories!
Why choose Istra Kayak?
- Our boat tours are well planned, and they all include a certified guide who'll make your trip safe, adventurous, and fun! You will visit all of the must-see spots on the Croatias' northern coast without the fear of missing out!
- GoPro camera is available to you throughout the whole trip! All of your captured memories will be waiting for you in your email the following day.
- You'll bring snorkeling experience to the next level with Yamaha underwater sea scooter – allowing you to explore the underwater world with up to 5 km/h, 5 meters under the surface.
- Quality snorkeling equipment for every participant.
Join us on one of our three boat tours:
- Adriatic coast sightseeing and a visit to the islands Unije and Susak with long sand beaches
- Rovinj boat tour with Brijuni islands sightseeing on return
- Pula and Cape Kamenjak – visiting the islands and the sea caves
All of our boat tours include GoPro camera access, as well as all necessary snorkeling equipment. The sea scooter is free to use during whole-day excursions. On shorter trips, the scooter is available with an additional fee.
Do you have special requests or want to visit a specific location not listed above? Contact us and plan a private boat trip according to your wishes!
- 6 m speed boat ride with speed up to 30 mph
- Snorkeling equipment
- GoPro camera
- Bottled water and fruit
- Neoprene suit during the colder months
- Yamaha underwater scooter
- Life vest
What to bring:
- Sun protection (hat, SPF sun cream, summer jacket)
- Lunch, in case you don't want to eat at restaurants available on our stop points
- Bathing suit and a beach towel
*Boat excursions lasting up to 2 hours can be booked both privately and as a part of a group.