Explore the cave by Kayak
Get up close to sea life, snorkel inside the sea cave, create and capture amazing memories with your friends and family!
EXPLORE THE KAMENJAK CAVE
Kayaking along the unique coast of Rt Kamenjak, snorkeling in the sea cave and, swimming in the secluded bays. If you ask us, that's the best way to spend your summer day!
On this guided kayak tour, you will experience the joy of paddling through the stunning Kamenjak scenery, the protected nature reserve nearÂPula.
We'll follow the coast to the sea cave, where we'll snorkel in the clear water among the diverse sea life. Swimming in the cave is the experience we can't easily put into words. The turquoise natural pool, unique rock formations, and the sun rays peeking through the cave openings are just a part of it. We promise it won't disappoint!
Right by the cave, there areÂ cliff jumping spots to feed your adrenaline rush. And if you're not a fan, theÂ cliffs are a perfect place for a quick sunbathing or snack break.
Throughout the rest of the trip, we'll visit the smaller cave or stop for a swim in one of Kamenjaks secluded bays. You'll also learn some fun facts about the area from our local guides!
This is beginner family-friendly kayak tour, and no previous experience is required.Kayaking is a medium-intensity activity, but it's very intuitive and easy to learn. The only thing you need is a will to paddle and a good spirit. We'll take care of everything else!
Our certified guides will give you detailed instructions before the start, and you'll be completely safe during the whole adventure.
*If needed, we got you covered with our free transport from Pula to Kamenjak
THINGS TO NOTE:
This tour is not solely focused on the sea cave, it's a full experience kayaking excursion. If you are not interested in kayaking, note that there are other ways of getting to the mentioned sea cave.
Start: 10:00 AM Duration: 3 - 3.5 hours Difficulty: Moderate
- We meet at Windsurf Station, Premantura, inside the Kamenjak nature park where we equip and prepare our group for kayaking
- Starting from Školjić bay, we'll slowly kayak along the scenic east coast and bays up until the sea cave(approx. 40min of kayaking)
- In front of theÂ sea cave, we leave theÂ kayaks, put on the snorkeling gear and swim into the cave to explore it and take pictures
- After sea cave exploring, you can experience cliff jumping right beside the cave (optional)
- We'll visit the smaller cave and sightsee the surrounding coast and cliffs
- On our way back we'll have quick breaks as needed
- Local guides
- Wetsuits and jackets in april, may and september
- GoPro tour photos
- Life vest
- Dry bag
- Snorkeling equipment
- Bottled water & fruit
What to bring
- Sun protection (SPF, hat, T-shirt)
- Water shoes
- Change of clothes
Things to note
- To participate, you must be able to swim.
- Rt Kamenjak car entrance fee (80 HRK) is not included in the price, entering by bike or by foot is free of charge.
- Due to high season crowds, in the period from July 20th - August 20th we are not able to kayak inside the smaller cave.
We had a really nice trip! Perfect weather, nice guide. Really friendly and we had lots of fun. Uncomplicated. You have to do this kayak, snorkeling trip with them. We saw so many jellyfish. So amazing! Thank you! :)
class 4fGI from Switzerland, 26.09.2019
We really enjoyed our tour because our guides were kind and very organized. The short trip to the cave was adventurous and a breathtaking experience. 10/10 recommended!
Stephanie Boot, 25.09.2019
The Kayak tour was a great experience with a very good instructor, he was the owner of the company! Even though we were a half hour late, we still could join the kayak tour! The instructions were clear and usefull. We enjoyed the kayak tour a lot and recommended the tour! Thank you again for the great experience! Greetings Frank & Stephanie
Jako lijepa tura, sadržajna tematski i vizualno, vođena profesionalno u vrlo opuštenoj i prijateljskoj atmosferi. Topla preporuka svakome!
Amazing tour, we had a lot of fun! The guides did a great job and were really funny. Definitely a day we won't forget for a long time. :)